By Listing on "ScrollList.com" ( hereinafter "we", "us", "our", "website", "Site", "ScrollList.com", "ScrollList", "listing", "listings", "Service", "http://www.ScrollList.com", "https://www.ScrollList.com", "www.ScrollList.com" ), you agree to be legally bound by the following Listing Policy. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following Listing Policy then please do not list on "ScrollList.com". These Listing Policy are effective as of Aug 1st 2018. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of "ScrollList.com" after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these Listing Policy as they are updated and/or amended.
1. We do not assure any guaranty results in Ranking or sales from our SEO Optimization strategies.
2. If you wish to include your website name in the listing, please submit the email associated with your website (email@domainname) to get the link. Otherwise the listing will not be approved.
3. Title, Subtitle and Description are accurately represented in listings and listing photos.
4. All Content provided are legal and in compliance with laws of your country or International Law.
5. Make sure the Title, Subtitle and Description are unique for your listings in ScrollList.com.
6. SEO Optimization option is absolutely free for new customers now. We may charge later for the same.
7. Any listing links (Scroll Link) you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
8. Do not share your listing links (Scroll Link) in any manner.
9. Do not create multiple unused listing links (Scroll Link).
10. You can manage your listings through your email anytime.
11. If you do not find the unused or listed link, please contact us on info@ScrollList.com.
12. You can edit and save the content anytime for your listings.
13. Frequent editing of the content for your listings, especially focus keyword, brand name and titles may affect your listing's SEO results.
14. You can also deactivate/activate your listing anytime.
15. To remove your Listing from our data base, please contact us on info@ScrollList.com.
16. Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. ScrollList reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
For use of our Site and other services, you confirm and declare that you shall not list or post or provide information in relation to the sale or purchase or exchange of goods and services, content or information that are illegal under the laws of the Republic of India or laws of your country or International Law and/or are not permitted as per the prohibited items policy listed below.
1. Alcoholic Beverages, Liquor, tobacco products, drugs, psychotropic substances, narcotics, intoxicants of any description, medicines, palliative/curative substances nor shall you provide link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of items, goods or services that are prohibited under any applicable law for the time being in force including but not limited to the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940, the Drugs And Magic Remedies (Objectionable Advertisements) Act, 1954 Narcotic Drug and Prohibited Substances Act and the Indian Penal Code, 1860.
2. Living, dead person and/or the whole or any part of any human which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including any blood, bodily fluids and/ or body parts.
3. Prostitution or any other service in the nature there of that purports to violate the provisions of Immoral Act or Indecent representation of women which violates the contemporary standards of morality and decency in Indian society.
4. Religious items, including books, artifacts, etc. or any information, description of any such item that is likely to affect the religious sentiments of any person or group.
5. Mature Audiences Policy includes films which do not have a certificate for public exhibition issued by the Central Board of Film Certification and or described and depict or otherwise deal with matters which are revolting or repulsive and or tend to deprave a person's mind in such a way that they tend to offend against the standards of morality, decency and propriety generally accepted by reasonable adults.
6. Obscene Items includes items which contain an indecent representation of women within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986; Any publication or film or item that describes or depicts a minor who is, or who appears to be, under 18 (whether the minor is engaged in sexual activity or not) and any computer games not suitable for minor that are unsuitable for a minor to see or play.
7. Offensive Material intended for use in a sexual setting (including "bondage" and "fetish" items,) displaying sexual activity or portraying human genitalia in a "life-like" or realistic fashion.
8. "Antiquities" and "Art Treasures" in violation of the provisions of the Antiquities and Art Treasures Act, 1972 ("the Act")
9. Information or items that are defamatory, libelous, threatening or abusive in nature.
10. Information that is fraudulent, misrepresenting as to the nature and use of the goods or the services.
11. Counterfeit, Pirated and stolen goods or unauthorized illegal services (services for which you are not licensed or permitted to do or do not have the authority to undertake).
12. Items, goods and services that infringe or attempt to pass off any third parties intellectual property or rights of publicity or moral rights and or purports' to breach any persons right to privacy.
13. Electronically transmitting through any medium computer viruses of any type or any computer program that facilitates hacking of a computer system which the intent to damage a computer or computer network or intercept any personal data.
14. Your information shall not include any hate content, that is derogatory or slanderous in nature that may directed to any individual or group or advocate violence against any users individuals and or animals.
15. Hazardous chemicals and pesticides and/ or items in violation of Hazardous Chemicals Act, 1985.
16. Fireworks, Destructive Devices and Explosives including any material that enables the making of fireworks, explosive triggers and explosive devices.
17. Identity Documents, Personal Financial Records & Personal Information (in any form, including mailing lists).
18. Lottery Tickets, Sweepstakes Entries and Slot Machines.
19. Items in violation of the Food Adulteration Act, 1954.
20. Military or Police Badges, Uniforms, coats-of-arms and or any Government emblems, insignia, and/ or items in violation of Emblems and names (Prevention of improper use) Act, 1950 and/ or Flag Codes of India Act, 2002.
21. Weapons and related items (such as firearms, firearm parts and magazines, ammunition, tear gas, stun guns, switchblade knives or any other item which is prohibited under the Indian Arms Act, 1959.
22. "Pyramid schemes" and "Multilevel Marketing" and/ or similar scams which are solely listed for the purpose of defrauding users.
23. Spam, abusive, duplicate, listing, fraud schemes (e.g. "Get rich quick" "work at homes" scams which are solely listed for the purpose of duping users).
1. "Securities" within the meaning of the Securities Contract Regulation Act, 1956, including shares, bonds, debentures, etc. and/or any other financial instruments/assets of any description.
2. Living, dead creatures and/or the whole or any part of any animal which has been kept or preserved by any means whether artificial or natural including rugs, skins, specimens of animals, antlers, horns, hair, feathers, nails, teeth, musk, eggs, nests, other animal products of any description the sale and purchase of which is prevented or restricted in any manner by applicable laws (including those prohibited under The Wildlife Protection Act, 1972 and/ or The Environment Protection Act, 1986).
1. Shall not be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing. Further shall not be fraudulent, misrepresenting, misleading or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and or services which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for. Further still shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party. 2. Shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel bots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information. 3. Shall not be allowed to libel anyone or include hate, derogatory, slanderous speech directed at individuals or groups. You should not advocate violence against other users or individuals or groups.
1. Restricted Item Policy: In addition to the above prohibited items policy users shall also adhere to and comply with the restricted items policy while listing, posting or providing information in relation to any goods or services.
2. The listing for sales of the following items is permitted:
a. Cats and Dogs unless exotic.
b. Aquarium or pond fish, snails or similar creatures.
c. Live insects, crickets and worms used as bait or feeder food for pets.
3. Duplicate listings are not allowed. Any listings more than once with the same content or Title would be considered as a Duplicate listing. All duplicate listings would be deleted and posters penalized if the problem persists.
4. Mature Audience/Sexually oriented material: Classifieds relating to items that includes items intended for use in sexual activity would not be permitted. (An example of such classifieds relating to an item not normally permitted would be a classified for the sale of a vibrator). Please also be aware that titles with graphic adult language are inappropriate, regardless of the item contained in the listing itself.
• Shall “not be fraudulent, misrepresent, mislead or pertain to the sale of any illegal, counterfeit, stolen goods and / or services
• Shall not pertain to good , services of which you are not the lawful owner or you do not have the authority or consent to 'list' which do not belong to you or you do not have the authority for
• Shall not infringe any intellectual property, trade secret, or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy of any third party;
• Shall not consist of material that is an expression of bigotry, racism or hatred based on age, gender, race, religion, caste, class, lifestyle preference, and nationality and / or is in the nature of being derogatory, slanderous to any third party;
• Shall not be obscene, contain pornography or contain “indecent representation of women” within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986.
• Shall not distribute or contain spam, multiple / chain letters, or pyramid schemes in any of its forms;
• Shall not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm ScrollList.com or the interests or property of our users or impose an unreasonable load on the infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of ScrollList.com;
• Shall not, directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any goods and services, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
• Shall not list or pertain to information that is either prohibited or restricted under the laws of the Republic of India or laws of your country or International Law and such listing or information shall not violate ScrollList.com's Listing Policy.
Users who violate the prohibited items policy and or the restricted items policy may be subject to the following actions
1. Suspension or termination of Listings/User.
2. Permanent blocking of access to the site.
3. Reporting to Law Enforcement or Appropriate Authorities.